A true plunge into the grandeur of the Roman Empire. The noble and majestic Colosseum is a thrill of splendour for those who gaze upon it. Imagine the vibrant roar of thousands of spectators attending the solemn spectacle of the great gladiators.
THE GLORY OF THE ROMAN EMPIRE
After an 803-day craftsmanship period, the Gladiators Eternity Bracelet is encased in 18k rose gold. This work of art uses a genuine roman seal to represent a warrior on his horse with the ground made of out the emperor’s favourite stone – imperial porphyry. The landmark itself is handcrafted using 18k yellow gold with black diamond chips in its interior and has a buckle universe of genuine ancient Roman Empire coin from the year 124 BC with Jupiter driving a galloping quadriga.
* The Colosseum windows are coated from the inside with black rough diamonds
* An authentic ancient Roman coin was used on the buckle
* An authentic ancient Roman seal with an inscription of a warrior on his horse was used inside the Colosseum
* The ground made of imperial-grade porphyry was prized for monuments and building projects in Imperial Rome
* A gemstone (zodiac or birthstone) of the client’s choosing will be set on the caseback
* Handcrafted in 803 days